The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - WTB - a couple dwarf sags
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2015, 10:14 PM
drewsuf82
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (94/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by passive_activist View Post
Are you able to identify the difference between Dwarf sags and pygmy chain swords?

I have a bunch in East Village but I'm not 100% sure which it is. I'm leaning towards dwarf sags though.
looks like dwarf sag to me if that helps

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
(Defunct) |
|
|

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome