RAOK plants in College Station - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-04-2015, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
bpb
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (1/100%)
RAOK plants in College Station

Hey folks. I know school is back in swing and that usually brings a handful of planted tank college students to town. For those interested, I'm in south college station and have a 75 gallon Dutch style planted tank which I trim heavily, frequently. I will offer anything I'm trimming as a RAOK free of charge because if you don't take it, it's going to compost. I have a variety of species so if you're interested just shoot me a PM. Also...looking for shrimps, or any kind. Not too picky, I'd be happy with culls to be honest. Just something to help keep my substrate a little tidier.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-04-2015, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
bpb
Wannabe Guru

Perhaps I'll do that eventually. I just hate the post office lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-04-2015, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
bpb
Wannabe Guru

FTS after a fresh trim

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-04-2015, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
bpb
Wannabe Guru

Good eye. That barb is pushing 7-8 years old at this point. The endless...oh they usually live about 5-6 months before croaking. I believe they prefer harder more alkaline water and a higher ph which is the exact opposite of what I run. What you don't see are an army of pond snails, a few Otos, a baby albino bristlenose pleco and an adult brown bristlenose. I had intended to get angelfish but just never got around to it. The fish stores here use tap water which rocks about an 8.4 ph and I am somewhere in the mid 6's so acclimating locally bought fish is very difficult and my success rate is abysmal

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode