1Likes
  • 1 Post By bpb

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-26-2019, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
bpb
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (1/100%)
College Station! Lots of stuff available

Iíve got tons of spare stuff Iíve been hanging onto for no good reason and should probably pass along to someone who can get some use out of it. This forum seems to get very little action but selling locally is always preferred to shipping as that makes everything just generally more expensive.

Lots of EI ferts
Gh booster
Csm+b
KNO3
KH2PO4
K2SO4
Iron chelate

Dual canister cerges reactor, can also be used as media reactor, extra chambers for an RODI filter unit, or even bio filter in place of a canister or hob filter. Whatever you can come up with. Will need new center cartridges if anything other than cerges reactor is the intended application. Those are cheap

Eshopps hob overflow box.

Various co2 stuff: glass check valve, bubble counter, drop checker and fluid, ect.

Iím sure I can drum up more stuff too as I keep digging.

50 bucks takes the lot of it. Whatever else I can find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
jercarr2018 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-26-2019, 12:01 AM
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (2/100%)
Hey man howís it going? I know it been a year but do you still have anything left? I had a negligence related melt down and just got everything replanted. Looking for plants and anything else you still want to get rid of.

Jacob
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-26-2019, 03:40 AM Thread Starter
bpb
Wannabe Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasterMake View Post
Hey man howís it going? I know it been a year but do you still have anything left? I had a negligence related melt down and just got everything replanted. Looking for plants and anything else you still want to get rid of.

Jacob

Hey brother how you been. Iím still around town. If youíre on Facebook you need to go ahead and joint Brazos valley aquarium society. Iím a mod on there. Itís not SUPER heavy traffic, but there are some locals around. A neighbor on my street has a ton of planted tanks but I havenít talked to him in a while.

It was with a heavy heart i broke down and sold off all my freshwater stuff. Itís all been gone for several months now. Iíve just poured all my effort into my sps reef tank which honest is easier to maintain than the planted tank was by a long shot. Iím in the process of cutting up and shipping off all my coral colonies in preparation for a tank upgrade (which I probably talked about last time we spoke). Iíve been dragging my feet on it. But the stand has been completely redesigned, rebuilt, and refinished. Rock scape cemented together, and curing for 4 months now and ready to change over soon as all the corals are gone (they typically donít do well in a full tank change). Too stressful. May as well Make a little off of them instead of just killing them.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-26-2019, 07:28 AM
Planted Tank Obsessed

I canít wait to see the new tank. Someone got a killer deal on that tank and stand. Hit me up when you get your new SW tank setup. Iíd like to see it before you add the corral.

I donít do Facebook (shocking I know) but if your neighbor wants to get rid of some trimmings let me know. I may breakdown and sign up for this Facebook thing. Lol.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-26-2019, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
bpb
Wannabe Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasterMake View Post
I canít wait to see the new tank. Someone got a killer deal on that tank and stand. Hit me up when you get your new SW tank setup. Iíd like to see it before you add the corral.

I donít do Facebook (shocking I know) but if your neighbor wants to get rid of some trimmings let me know. I may breakdown and sign up for this Facebook thing. Lol.

Hey, cumulatively speaking itís not a bad thing to be off of social media. I use it for too many things outside of social interaction, but there are way more negatives than positives. That being said, it can be useful for this hobby.

Iíll let you know when I get it set up if you want to come check it out.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-13-2020, 09:49 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

College Station! Lots of stuff available

Edit: Does anyone know what this is?

Do you remember the name of this plant. You had in your tank. I think it was a crypt

Last edited by JasterMake; 01-14-2020 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Plant ID please

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode