I doubled the po4 in my remaining solution of macros.
I also got a po4 test kit API.
I've been dosing this 2x po4 for 2 days and these are the results
yesterday before light sutoff no3 at appx 40ppm and po4 at appx 2ppm
This morning right after lights on I checked again and same exact readings.
I decided to not fertilize today and check again at the end of the photo period and see whats the diference if there will be one.
Also I will stop using sulfites, and reduce the micros to half for now And change to alternate days for macro and micro.
Next I will mix separate bottles of no3 and po4 so I can dose accordingly until I find my balance , then will do a mix solution.
So today no ferts , trying to see if the no3 will go down as well the po4.
Tomorrow is water change day so will start fresh.
Also I ned to increase my plant load, I think I'm really low .
Thanks for all the input , will update in a day or so