Saying Hi to all Tns - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 02:04 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)
Saying Hi to all Tns

I just joined the forum. Found out about it on Fish forum. Yes, I join the club too. As of now I do not have any tanks yet. Used to breed tropicals in FL years ago. Everything from livebeares to angles and cories. Looking at getting another tank set up. Still deciding what size and where to put it.

Anyway just stop by to say Hi from Greeneville. We have one store here that just opened but I have yet to get to it. Maybe this weekend.

Tamara
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 05:05 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (14/100%)
Send a message via MSN to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com Send a message via Yahoo to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com
Hi cat, welcome to PT, and welcome to ETnAC. Thrilled to have you here, and there

Not too sure about the size of tank you should get to breed in, if thats what you want it for. But if you just want a nice planted tank I would recommend a 75g or bigger. I have a 55g and a 10g and want a bigger one something fierce! The only thing I can say is, whatever you get be sure to keep us posted and take some pictures of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech.
Updated 9-7
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

President.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-05-2011, 02:51 AM
Planted Member

PTrader: (23/100%)
hello from east tenn.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-05-2011, 12:41 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com Send a message via Yahoo to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishpond View Post
hello from east tenn.
Hi there, and welcome to TPT. There are LOTS of great people here with TONS of information for any aquarist. One tip here, take and share lots of pictures and information, we love this stuff.

If you get the chance stop by the East Tennessee Aquatic Club where we welcome all aquarists of any level from East Tennessee. Right now we are offering a limited-time introductory membership for just $10 a year. This is NOT just an online club, we have face-to-face meetings and swap-n-shops along with lots of other great fish-related things. Hope to see you there.

Updated 9-7

President.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 01:33 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (208/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
This is NOT just an online club, we have face-to-face meetings and swap-n-shops along with lots of other great fish-related things. Hope to see you there.
Have there been meetings I didn't hear about? When is the next/first meeting? Count me in.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 03:14 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by macclellan View Post
Have there been meetings I didn't hear about? When is the next/first meeting? Count me in.
No, no meetings you haven't heard about. Are you kidding? You would be the first to know We couldn't have one without you, Joel. Was just trying to make it known we are not just an online club but that we offer more than that. I have been talking with Steve alot and would like to get the first one out before the bad weather hits, we just need to find a venue.

Updated 9-7

President.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 04:15 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (208/100%)
been really busy with work/school, thought i might have missed something!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode