After 7 years back in the hobby, life is getting busy & it's time to reduce the number of tanks we have up & running down to 3. I'm testing the waters on deciding if I'm just going to shut down & store the stuff we're not going to use, or sell it all. If anyone is interested in any of the below stuff, just let me know & I can PM/email/text photos. I'm not going to give it away, but I'm sure we can come to some sort of a fair agreement.
(we raised pond snails in that tank to feed loaches & puffers):
- valisneria (6"-24" tall) $1-2 each
- SOLD anubias barteri (12+ overgrown pieces... 6-12 leaves each... some leaves are well over 6" each)
Tanks, Filters & Lights:
- marbled or albino ancistrus (longfin or standard fin)... dozens available, ranging from .25"-9" long ea. with multiple breeding pairs, so price varies for each, or all for $150
- striped raphael catfish pair, both are at least 9" long, $100 for pair
- SOLD spotted raphael catfish 3"-6" ea.
- SOLD striped raphael catfish 4"-7" ea.
- SOLD 5"-7" yoyo loach
- SOLD 11"+ royal plec
- all the pond snails you want (FREE, if you're getting something else too)
- two marineland 20H tanks with lids for $30 each
- six 14g-15g acrylic store display tanks, plumbed, but no lids for $20 each
- 135g Oceanic tank with wooden stand, lids, lights, Coralife Turbo Twist UV Sterilizer, driftwood, substrate, etc. & two 2215 eheim canister filters (Make serious offer)
- 24"-36" T8 lights (the original 36" Oceanic lights, plus others. I might have some LEDs available too)
- 90+ of the common blue airstones for $0.25 each, or 6/$1
(do not want to separate, make a reasonable offer for all)
These are for local deals only.
- 20lb Co2 tank (almost full) with new Milwaukee MA957 regulator (connected to the Co2 tank, but never used)
- still in box MC122 pH controller kit, with MA911 pH probe (never removed from box, but box wasn't sealed)
- sealed in box MA911B/2 pH probe (this is an extra)
Sorry, but I won't ship. Excluding the 135 Oceanic tank setup, I'l be happy to meet up near Nashville, Gallatin, Lebanon, Cookeville, Bowling Green, etc. for an exchange.
If you are interested in the 135 setup, you'll need to come pick it up & bring friends to help. My back can't handle moving it again.
04/2018 Update: My surplus for local trades (sorry, but I won't ship): marbled or albino ancistrus (longfin or standard fin) .25"-9" ea., 2 marineland 20H tanks, 6 14g-15g acrylic store display tanks, 135g Oceanic tank (with wooden stand & 2 eheim canister filters), 24"-36" T8 lights, 20lb Co2 tank with new Milwaukee MA957 regulator, still in box MC122 pH controller, sealed in box pH electrode.