Planted Tank Club Nashville? - Page 3 - The Planted Tank Forum
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-11-2019, 04:19 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
I'm in the nashville area - I find it hard to find specific plants (or fishes). aquacritter doesn't seem to carry the ones I'm looking for - petco in brentwood is not bad but i always feel a bit nervous adding their stock to my tank (fish or plants) since it doesn't take much to kill a tank and i don't have room for qt tank. the website on page 1 is already dead so i take it not much interest ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-04-2019, 09:37 PM

I'd love to know if anything came of this as well! Even if we exchange instagrams or facebooks it may be easier to coordinate a meet-up? Is that against plantedtank.net rules or anything?
post #33 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-06-2019, 01:33 AM
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubie98 View Post
There was a facebook group, but it closed after very little activity. I go to the Aquatic Critter and asked them awhile ago if they'd be supportive of letting people meet there and they said yes, but I never followed up on this site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifier View Post
I would love to be a member of a planted tank group!! I used to be a member of MTRC! I got out of saltwater for awhile and now got back into the hobby with my first planted FW tank. I have always kept aquariums at some point in my life in one way or another. Let me know when the first meet is!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Brogdon View Post
Hello guys - I'm new here. Any update on this? How about a Facebook group?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky_gm View Post
Hi, I'm actually south of Nashville and just starting my first planted tank and it would be great to have an group near by. Have you gotten anywhere with getting this going?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake21 View Post
I'm in the nashville area - I find it hard to find specific plants (or fishes). aquacritter doesn't seem to carry the ones I'm looking for - petco in brentwood is not bad but i always feel a bit nervous adding their stock to my tank (fish or plants) since it doesn't take much to kill a tank and i don't have room for qt tank. the website on page 1 is already dead so i take it not much interest ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonmoon View Post
I'd love to know if anything came of this as well! Even if we exchange instagrams or facebooks it may be easier to coordinate a meet-up? Is that against plantedtank.net rules or anything?

I just created a facebook group. "Middle Tennessee Planted Tank Group"

We can discuss further on there of goals

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode