The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Fluval Mini Pressurized CO2 Kit in a Spec iii
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2015, 10:11 PM
kman
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (1/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieFish View Post
Are you saying that the diffuser from the 20 g kit does fit in the pump section with the filter? If so that is awesome news.
I should have given more background on my application. With my job there aren't a lot of people with aquariums in their cubes. I have seen them, but I can't even find info on if it is permitted and if so what size and other restrictions there might be. For that reason I went with the spec 3 because it is compact and pretty close to an all in one unit. I know the plants will do better with some co2, but a paintball setup is too bulky. I want it all to be discrete. It may not be the most cost effective route, but the mini co2 cartridge system will be better than a yeast reactor or not using any co2 at all. Thanks for your feedback. I will post more info and pics soon.
The Specs make great office tanks. A paintball setup could easily be discretely tucked up under the desk, with the diffuser in the tank and just a co2 hose running up from under, along with the power cords.

Here's my Spec 2:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

---------------------------------

|
|

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome