philly area swap list. great for local pickups! - Page 197 - The Planted Tank Forum
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2941 of 3104 (permalink) Old 03-10-2016, 03:05 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Also very into a swap meet! I have that light and also need to step up my plant situation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2942 of 3104 (permalink) Old 03-10-2016, 01:22 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (9/100%)
I'm glad to see a good response. I will start looking at dates tonight and I should have some preliminary info tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Bill

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #2943 of 3104 (permalink) Old 03-11-2016, 03:10 AM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (8/100%)
Count me as another one interested in a swap meet

post #2944 of 3104 (permalink) Old 03-11-2016, 01:22 PM
Planted Tank Guru

philly area swap list. great for local pickups!

Ok, here we go.

Philly area swap meet:
Where: Bill's house
When: April 17, 2016 12-4

Come meet local hobbyists and trade, buy, learn. I will provide refreshments. If I have a big enough interest, I may just throw some burgers and dogs on the grill

PM me for address and details I am in the northeast section of the city, close to 95 @ Cottman exit.

Edited: date was incorrect. The correct date is Sunday, April 17.

-Bill

post #2945 of 3104 (permalink) Old 03-11-2016, 01:24 PM
Planted Member

PTrader: (14/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishies_in_Philly View Post
Excellent! I hope you can make one.

On a similar note. Is anyone looking for a pond? I have two large plastic pond basins I am getting rid of. They both hold water. I can pics tonight if anyone is interested. I am discounting them to the special price of FREE if you come take them. I'll even toss in a pond filter box for it.

How big are they? I'm thinking about digging a huge pond in the backyard, i'm just worried that there will be tons of rocks!

I'm interested in the swap too! I have some low light plants I'm looking to get rid of!
post #2946 of 3104 (permalink) Old 03-11-2016, 01:26 PM
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissian View Post
How big are they? I'm thinking about digging a huge pond in the backyard, i'm just worried that there will be tons of rocks!

I'm interested in the swap too! I have some low light plants I'm looking to get rid of!

They are decent sized, but not huge. One would fit in the back of an suv, the bigger one would have to go on top or be transported in a pick up truck. I will take pics tonight.

-Bill

post #2947 of 3104 (permalink) Old 03-11-2016, 09:14 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Excellent, thanks for making it a Sunday. I work Tuesday through Saturday :-/
post #2948 of 3104 (permalink) Old 03-13-2016, 12:40 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (2/100%)
That day looks good for me too. I'll have to gather up the equipment im not using.

20 Long Low Tech
post #2949 of 3104 (permalink) Old 03-20-2016, 09:06 PM
Wannabe Guru

Man......ill have to catch the next one. I have a box full of unused equipment, light fixtures, bulbs etc. Unfortunately on April 17th I'll be on my way to Mexico to get married :/
post #2950 of 3104 (permalink) Old 03-20-2016, 11:56 PM
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Trigger View Post
Man......ill have to catch the next one. I have a box full of unused equipment, light fixtures, bulbs etc. Unfortunately on April 17th I'll be on my way to Mexico to get married :/

Mixed feelings. Sad you won't be able to make it Sam; but very happy for you on your upcoming nuptials. Congrats buddy!!!

-Bill

post #2951 of 3104 (permalink) Old 03-21-2016, 01:16 AM
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (6/100%)
Congratulations Sam on the upcoming nuptials.....
post #2952 of 3104 (permalink) Old 03-21-2016, 03:24 AM
Wannabe Guru

Thanks guys. I'm in Blackwood, NJ now. Once the weddings over with I'm gonna get a 20g up and running again. I'm literally around the corner from Aquarium Center so that helps. All I have going right now is a 10g low tech with mosses and cherry shrimp :/

~Sam

post #2953 of 3104 (permalink) Old 03-21-2016, 03:34 PM
Planted Tank Guru

Let me know when you are ready Sam. I have some stuff for you. Some rotalas and some downoi if you wanna give it a shot again.

-Bill

post #2954 of 3104 (permalink) Old 03-21-2016, 05:48 PM
Wannabe Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishies_in_Philly View Post
Let me know when you are ready Sam. I have some stuff for you. Some rotalas and some downoi if you wanna give it a shot again.

Thanks buddy. Two of my favorites. On another note Bill, do you still keep whites tree frogs? I have one lonely one I'm thinking about re-homing

~Sam

post #2955 of 3104 (permalink) Old 03-21-2016, 05:50 PM
Planted Tank Guru

I haven't kept tree frogs in a while. Only dart frogs right now.

-Bill

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode