Wild-type neo shrimp colony and a big piece of driftwood for sale - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-13-2017, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

PTrader: (5/100%)
Wild-type neo shrimp colony and a big piece of driftwood for sale

I've decided to go in a different direction with my 75 gallon, and need to sell my colony of wild type neo shrimp. Sorry for the pic quality as my phone takes crappy pics. They are mostly dull clearish/brownish/grayish colors. But there are some cherry, red rili, and carbon rili males in there. I even saw a pregnant red rili last night. I can also say that they are thriving. There are TONS of babies, and most of the adult females are berried. If I had to guess, there are over a hundred shrimp in the tank, but don't quote me on that. I won't know until I collect them. And keep in mind that the majority of them are babies. Take all of them for $40. If you don't want all of them but just some, feel free to let me know. If I don't get a buyer for all, then I could split them up.

I also have a very large piece of driftwood for $20. You can see from the pic, it takes up a good portion of my 75 gallon tank. Be forewarned it does a have a small amount of algae. But other than that, it's in great shape. I will include the two mesh bags of rocks that I use to weigh it down, if you'd like.

Pickup is in Lansdale. Let me know if interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (92.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (26.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (61.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (38.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (42.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (149.3 KB, 18 views)

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, until the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Last edited by briscoe; 12-13-2017 at 09:00 PM. Reason: add pickup location
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-28-2017, 09:04 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
shrimp still available?
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-29-2017, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by druknmonkey View Post
shrimp still available?
Yes, I have plenty.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, until the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-29-2017, 07:01 PM
Planted Member

PTrader: (2/100%)
Do you think the driftwood would fit in a 55? Also, would you be willing to ship?
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2017, 05:11 AM
Algae Grower

Definitely interested in some of these but my current shrimp tank is only 20gal. How many would you recommend?
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2017, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireshadow2000 View Post
Do you think the driftwood would fit in a 55? Also, would you be willing to ship?
Driftwood is sold.

Bump:
Quote:
Definitely interested in some of these but my current shrimp tank is only 20gal. How many would you recommend?
Totally up to you as far as how many to add to your tank. If they were the only inhabitants, they would definitely all fit. The bioload of these hrimp is so low. What else do you have in it?

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-02-2018, 06:39 PM
Algae Grower

Tank is a 20H for shrimp only. I'd like to keep a large colony and occasionally offer some culls and the like to my other fish. Double moss walls with some cholla wood so far. Do you ever venture north towards Allentown?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20171226_150227.jpg (61.2 KB, 6 views)
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-03-2018, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

Quote:
Tank is a 20H for shrimp only. I'd like to keep a large colony and occasionally offer some culls and the like to my other fish. Double moss walls with some cholla wood so far. Do you ever venture north towards Allentown?
Yeah that's a nice tank.

I do venture north sometimes, but it's sporadic.

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-04-2018, 04:59 PM
Algae Grower

I am definitely interested in them just not sure when i'd be able to get down there. Let me know if you head north at all, even partially towards quakertown and i'll meet you. If not i'll let you know when i have enough time to drive all the way down there.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-29-2018, 02:03 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)
Shrimp Available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by briscoe View Post
Yes, I have plenty.
Shrimp still available?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode