HUGE Nymphaea Taiwan $10 shipped! - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-01-2016, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (37/100%)
HUGE Nymphaea Taiwan $10 shipped!

Have 1 very large Nymphaea Taiwant for sale a light green small leafed lily plant. Comes complete with huge roots and semi dissolved root tab lodged onto said roots. Reaches over 2' tall,great for big tanks! Has baby plants (at least 5, probably more) growing off the ends of several of the leaves so you can pinch them off and plant them to make many more (shorter)plants! Want this lily to stay short? No problem! Just prune off leaves when they get too tall and within a few months it will be 'trained' to stay compact.
$10 shipped (small flat rate priority box). Snail free! Sorry i don't do local pickups due to a bad experience in the past.
What you see is what you get:

Free add-ons: large blob of riccia or as much salvinia minimia as I can stuff into the box with the n. taiwan. Note add-ons may have snails but lily comes from snail free tank.

Due to photobuckets new bs cost for use of images on forums I have deleted all photobucket accounts. I apologize if you enjoyed or found my photos helpful.
Starting to update these threads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-02-2016, 08:16 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (37/100%)
n. taiwan sold, still have riccia and salvinia if anyone wants for cost of shipping ($7).

Due to photobuckets new bs cost for use of images on forums I have deleted all photobucket accounts. I apologize if you enjoyed or found my photos helpful.
Starting to update these threads

~
~
~
~

Tags
for sale, lily, live plant, nymphaea

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode