For sale: various live plants, driftwood, mts - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-26-2016, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (37/100%)
For sale: various live plants, driftwood, mts

Shipping within continental US only, sorry no local pickups (had a bag experience once). Payments via PayPal.
Shipping is $8 except for ghostwood. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

SOLD Riccia mat 10"x6"
Great floater, very undemanding plant, my betta loves hanging out under it (sadly due to rescape I need more light getting to lower plants so have to remove it)

SOLD Frogbit
Great floating plant, gets long roots that fry love to hang out in.

Nymphaea Taiwan
$1 per a plant, have several for sale
Lovely light green small leaved aquatic lily, great for smaller tanks. You can trim stems to train it to grow to a specific height, or let it go the the surface for some nice shade.

SOLD Dwarf lily bulb
Lovely orange/red/bronze accent water lily, like n. Taiwan its leaves can be trained to only grow to a certain height by pruning them when they get too tall, or allow it to grow to the surface. Loved this in my 7g but trying different plants now.
photos never do it justice, its more orange/red in person

SOLDGhostwood (driftwood)dimmenions for first photos 18" tallx17 long"x9" widE
unique accent piece, great for growing: moss, anubias, and java ferns on. I love this wood but don't have a tank I can use it in.

Malaysian Trumpet Snails (mts)
$2 for 70+ extras, have several portions for sale
Great for sifting sand based tanks and yummy food for certain loaches and dwarf puffers!

Due to photobuckets new bs cost for use of images on forums I have deleted all photobucket accounts. I apologize if you enjoyed or found my photos helpful.
Starting to update these threads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~

Last edited by AquaAurora; 05-02-2016 at 02:55 PM. Reason: SOME THINGS SOLD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-28-2016, 05:56 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)
PM sent.

Angelo

"Why can't my wife see all of this stuff as an investment?"
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-28-2016, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushkill View Post
PM sent.
Sorry for delayed reply (had to go fish out more mts from the 55g) but sent you a PM and invoice.

Due to photobuckets new bs cost for use of images on forums I have deleted all photobucket accounts. I apologize if you enjoyed or found my photos helpful.

~
~
~
~

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-28-2016, 08:20 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)
Got the PM.

Thanks.

Angelo

"Why can't my wife see all of this stuff as an investment?"
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2016, 12:34 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
If I have pool filter sand on top of dirt, will the MTS eventually sift it enough to bring the dirt to the top ? Also, any issues of sucking MTS into a canister and having them hit the motor?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2016, 12:44 AM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (22/100%)
Driftwood still available?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-02-2016, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limejoker View Post
If I have pool filter sand on top of dirt, will the MTS eventually sift it enough to bring the dirt to the top ? Also, any issues of sucking MTS into a canister and having them hit the motor?
I've had MTS in a black diamond 'sand' and soil based 3g bubble bowl tank, about 1" of each and soil was not pushed up by the MTS. I'm not sure if they would push soil to the top if it was thinner like 1/2" of sand on top of soil. In my 55g when I had the most monsterous sized eheim canister filter (pro 3 xl something) I never found mts in the canister/motor. I did periodically find bladder snails in the media but no mts got in. My canister never had issues due to snails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsantucci View Post
Driftwood still available?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yes it is ^^

~
~
~
~

Tags
driftwood, for sale, live plants, malaysian trumpet snails

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode