The Planted Tank Forum banner

Complete fertilizer macro and micro

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  javajive1981 
#1 ·
I am using a complete fertilizer. This is what it is made up of and you add water and keep it in a bottle.
[censored] N 1.33%, P 0.12%, K 3.88%, Mg 0.39%, B 0.01%, Cu 0.002%, Fe 0.11%, Mn 0.02%, Mo 0.002%, Zn 0.01%

I'm having problems with twisted and stunted growth, brown spots on the leaves, leaves turning yellow and falling off.

Could this be something to do with
The iron and potassium phosphate reacting?

#2 ·
I think you would get more replies if you added the name of the product that you are using as what you list is incomplete in appearance and lacking in micros(some).
A picture would help also as some of what you described can be from nutrient deficiencies or from Emersed growth leaves dropping to be replaced by the submerged growth leaves.

#4 ·
The alternanthera reinikki mini
has been growing twisted stunted leaves. The ludwigia has lower leaves going yellow from the tip and brown spots. Newer leaves are smaller. Rotala indica stunted small new growth. Also the new leaves on my anubias are quite pale.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.