Moving soon - Need to get rid off lots of shrimp stuffs
I am moving from Cary to Charlotte in a few months. I don't want to take much with me so I have tons of shrimp stuffs to get rid off. Local pick up preferred. I don't have a whole lot of shrimps left but:
- (5) complete 20 gallon long tanks with HOB filters, sponge filters and glass tops. All in perfect condition $40.00 each
- (5) complete 10 gallon tanks with HOB filters, sponge filters and glass tops. All in perfect condition $30.00 each
- Lots of almost new Eheim canister filters. Some are pretty new $30 to $45 each include medias.
- Lots of almost new Fluval canister filters, 105 - 205 - 306 ... $40 to $75 each include medias.
- (2) T5 HO 24 inch light fixtures with extra bulbs.
- Roughly about (2) 5 gallon buckets of ADA Amazonia Soil (no older than 6 months used).
- 3 brand new large ADA Amazonia Soil bags.
- A show case Fluval Edge 12 gallon planted tank with complete filter and LED light fixture. Tons of anubias on driftwood and rock.
- 75 gallon 2 year new set up with (2) 36 inch T5 HO light fixtures with tons of many species of plants. This includes a nice CO2 set up with diffuser and bubble counter. This tank set up filtered by a nice and clean Rena XP3 filter.
- Lots of Anubias and Corkscrew Val. Most are attached to driftwood or rocks.
- A healthy colony of (30+) CRS. All are sub-adults. These are offspring from nice gene CRS and Pure Crystal Red accidentally mixed with nice white and deep red.
- A healthy of 2nd generation colony of (20+) Bloody Mary shrimps with nice color. All are sub-adults.
- A healthy colony of Cobalt Blue shrimps of (30+). All are sub-adults with nice color. These produce true blue babies.
All of these shrimps are about 3/4 to 1 inch in size, and ready to breed.
Lots of other shrimp foods.
If you buy them all and pick up locally, I'll give you a discount that you can't refuse.
PM for more information.
Last edited by steakman; 01-05-2015 at 03:03 PM.