Raleigh Plant Talk - The Planted Tank Forum
 1Likes
  • 2 Post By Ben Belton

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-03-2016, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (6/100%)
Raleigh Plant Talk

For those of you in the area, this comes from the Raleigh Aquarium Society newsletter.

This month's program will be on aquatic plants and their varied use, benefit, and selection to the home aquarist. Founding RAS member and aquatic plant expert Neil Frank will discuss all this and more, including the introduction of the Society's new Horticultural Awards Program (or HAP), which will be run in a manner similar to our existing Breeders Award Program. We hope you can join us!

Raleigh Aquarium Society
ermpickle and ermpickle like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 11:58 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (108/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Belton View Post
For those of you in the area, this comes from the Raleigh Aquarium Society newsletter.

This month's program will be on aquatic plants and their varied use, benefit, and selection to the home aquarist. Founding RAS member and aquatic plant expert Neil Frank will discuss all this and more, including the introduction of the Society's new Horticultural Awards Program (or HAP), which will be run in a manner similar to our existing Breeders Award Program. We hope you can join us!

Raleigh Aquarium Society
Hey Ben, are you still currently active in RAS group?

Filstar Pimp #151
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eheim Pimp #458
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-10-2019, 04:43 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (6/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanzer22 View Post
Hey Ben, are you still currently active in RAS group?
Hey, I was never active in the RAS group. Good group, but my interest is plants.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-11-2019, 07:01 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (108/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Belton View Post
Hey, I was never active in the RAS group. Good group, but my interest is plants.
RAS has already started the Horticulture group (again), as I was told when I joined late last year, and I volunteered as a committee for the Horticulture Awards Program for this year... We'd love to see more people with same interest for planted tanks more in the club so if you have time, come and visit one of the club meetings (first Thursday of the month)...

Last Carolina Aquatic Workshop, we invited Tom Barr to present/speak... And more plants ahead for this year...

Filstar Pimp #151

Eheim Pimp #458

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode