Plants wanted near Glens Falls, NY - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-22-2014, 09:12 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

PTrader: (2/100%)
Plants wanted near Glens Falls, NY

Anyone near Glens Falls, NY or near the VT border in Granville, NY that would have any plants they are willing to sell would like some java moss micro sword dwarf hair grass and possibly others. Please let me know if you are near these areas and what you have. No stores near me have anything.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aquariums should smell like a pond. Just like where the fish come from.

Pimp #6 - Magnum 350

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-15-2015, 03:31 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Hello, try Eddies aqaurium in Latham, its near Albany. Decent plant selection, it's better in the spring though.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-15-2015, 10:38 AM
Wannabe Guru

I second Eddies, but it may be a drive for you.They are my #1 LFS.

AKA; RAMBANDIT
WHERE'S YOUR RAMS MAN?

Pictures of some of my fish;

Fish for sale

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-15-2015, 01:59 PM
Algae Grower

Yeah it will be a drive, but worth it. Unfortunately the planted hobby has not really expanded much in Upstate NY. Anyways if they're are plants you want just call and ask what they have/ can order. ☺
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-19-2015, 03:17 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (10/100%)
As the others said, Eddie's is the place to go. I occationally head up 87 to the High Peaks or Ticonderoga. I may be able to meet up at some point but I don't currently have plans to head north.

I have some java moss, vals, crypts, and other common plants. You may also want to check out the Pioneer Valley Aquarium Society. They meet in Springfield, MA. They're a growing club. I know one gent, Jacob, is really into plants. He lives in somewhere in the northwest corner of MA.

Nikon Pimp Club #39

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode