Moving Sale, equipment and fish - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-15-2014, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

PTrader: (6/100%)
Moving Sale, equipment and fish

Hi All,

I'm moving to Texas pretty soon and it's time to get rid of my fish stuff - easier to buy new out there than try to move it. I'm starting with my 65 gallon and may add more stuff if my unreliable friends don't take it off my hands soon.

So, I always feel bad for people trying to sell their complete set up. The hobby is so idiosyncratic that I can't imagine anyone actually wanting a tank that someone else set up and stocked, but on the off chance anyone does want the whole thing let me know and make me an offer. I've sold a bunch of these fish and plants, so at this point if you're interested in the tank, or the tank and stand, let me know. I'm asking $75

Inhabitants: Everything is for pick up at my house in the Bronx only. I have a driveway you can park in.

Pseudomugil gertrudae - spotted blue eyes $3 each

Lucanei goodei - blue fin killifish $3 each

Pygmy cories $2 each but I won't try to catch them until the tank is mostly empty

1 Bronze Cory free to a good home*

1 Albino Cory free to a good home*

2 panda cories free to a good home*

4 2 stiphodon gobies $10 each, all 4 for $30

1 albino Bristlenose Pleco $3

2 zebra nerites $1 each

1 amano shrimp $1

1 bamboo shrimp $5

Let me know if you have any questions, I aim to be helpful.

2nd tank 55 gallon planted

This one I can actually see someone wanting to buy whole. It's a dirted 55 gallon, 48" x 13" x 20" tall. It has a nice dwarf sag carpet. There's a colony of yellow neocardinia and a dozen marbled hatchets. It's been running at 83 degrees F, because the plan was to get a pair of german rams, and it would still be good that way. Otherwise the temperature could be dropped to a more normal 78 and you could keep whatever you like in it. So again if anyone wants the whole thing, make me an offer.

I've got an offer on the whole 55 gallon with inhabitants, but if someone wants to make a higher offer, or can pick up sooner let me know, but for the moment I'm not selling this in pieces - whole thing or nothing. If this changes I'll update.

Marbled Hatchets x 12

Yellow Shrimp

Equipment: Eheim ecco canister filter with hoses

Radiion T5HO 4 light fixture with bulbs (is coming with me unless you buy the whole set)

Fluval Digital control heater (also coming to Texas unless you want the whole set up)

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by MrBrongher; 09-21-2014 at 07:03 PM. Reason: New Tank added
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-15-2014, 06:47 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (3/100%)
Where in the BX? Interested in livestock besides the gobies, how many pygmy? Also the powerhead? Pm me with other stuff f/s.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-15-2014, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

I'm located in 10462, at Rhinelander ave and Bronxdale ave.

I don't know how many of the Pygmy cories, pseudomugil gertrudae or blue finned killies I have in there, between 10 and 20 each probably.

There's a fluval 305, which works fine but has a a piece of the plastic that holds the impeller in place broken off. Hoses and media included $50

an led fixture with 3 x 14 1 watt lights ( I think ) it was an ebay purchase, it was around $60 less than a year ago, I'd sell for $50

A hydor koralina nano pump, 240 GPS

A finnex 200 watt heater with digital control.

The tank itself is a 65 gallon, 36x18x24 tall. I'd sell the tank with it's ugly but completely working homemade stand for $100. There's no top presently but I have a giant piece of glass I used to use as one which I'd throw in.

I'll be taking the heater and pump with me, as they're relatively easy to move, I only include them because if someone does make an offer for the whole set up they'd be included.

The equipment isn't for sale until the livestock is gone though.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-15-2014, 08:01 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Interested in livestock, well most whichi is why i asked about equip, want that koralina tho.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-15-2014, 08:08 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

Well, if you really want the pump I'll sell it to you for $20. They're available brand new on amazon for $23 though.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-15-2014, 08:48 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Ill see about that, let me know about the pygmys when u empty tank out more, but im also interested in everyone else, might want to take a headcount and pm me price.

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-20-2014, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

Bump, added 2nd tank.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-20-2014, 04:11 PM
ptr
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (23/100%)
I've been rehoming panda cories from everyone on this forum ! I don't even know how many are in my school, definitely 12+, I stopped counting after they started breeding. I'll gladly take yours (and give you something for them too). I'd also love to take the bamboo shrimp.

Now, I don't have a car so going to your place is going to be tricky. Is there anyone going to pick up stuff, who lives closer to Sunnyside or Flushing or Times Square, and could pick up for me ?

Thanks !

[email protected]

-
-
- RAOK club #2 -

Last edited by ptr; 09-20-2014 at 04:30 PM. Reason: added TS to list of locations
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-20-2014, 04:26 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (29/100%)
Mr. B - Sent PM
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-20-2014, 10:26 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Hey Interested in those yellow neocardinia shrimp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-21-2014, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusyperez View Post
Hey Interested in those yellow neocardinia shrimp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, at the moment I'm not selling pieces of the 55 gallon tank, hatchets, shrimp or equipment because I have an offer on the whole thing. If this changes I'll post it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode