ALL SOLD, THANKS EVERYONE!
Also on craigslist...
20 gallon long aquarium for sale! I'm moving to Canada and unfortunately my setup can't come with me... make me an offer! Sorry no trades, I'm moving so trying to get rid of stuff haha! It needs to be out of my apartment by this Sunday 6/9
otherwise I'm going to move it to a friend's place till I can find it a new home. I can help take it apart and possibly transport it (I have a van) depending on where you live and if the offer is reasonable. I'm located in Williamsburg 2.5 blocks off the Montrose L train stop. PM me to get in touch!
- 20 gallon long aquarium: comes with original plastic hood and another all glass hood (so light can get to the plants)
- 12-16 cardinal tetras: hard to count all the little guys as they dart about the tank
- 1 amano japonica shrimp: not pictured, he's in there somewhere for sure
- 1 aquaclear 50 power filter
- ah supply bright kit (55 watt 6700kK compact bulb) - fully assembled/operational, fits above the 20 gallon long perfectly, i used it to aid in growing aquatic plants.
- several manten stones: (some in the tank, some unused) one of the most beautiful aquarium stone, thanks to its multitude of forms and the variety of the colors. they are collected at high elevations from a remote mountain chain in japan.
- several seiryu stones: (some in the tank, some unused) a grey stone with sharp edges and crevices. it can be used with stem plants or with ground cover plants. this is the most popular stone for an iwagumi layout and is also an excellent stone to use in combination with driftwoods.
- a variety of aquatic plants: i don't recall what all is in there, but it is mostly anubias nana/petite and moss. i've let it get a little wild in there as you can see from the pictures.
- 1 glass c02 diffuser
- 1 all glass aquarium heater
- 1 hydor ekomixo automatic aquarium feeder
- 1 programmable power strip: 4 outlets for always on, 2 outlets for day timers, 2 outlets for night timers
- 1 small mag float: floating magnetic aquarium cleaner
- 1 aquarium syphon
- 1 air pump and lines
- couple various sized fish nets
- a partially used bottle of flourish excel
- any related manuals/boxes/documentation i still have
- any other misc aquarium related stuff that i still have laying around is yours too!
- red ikea ps storage locker with locks and keys: take this too if you like, the aquarium fits on it with room to spare
wish list: clown killifish (pseudepiplatys annulatus), shirmp, interesting plants!
tanks: 55g fb hex, 20g long
fauna: res, sae, amano shrimp, red cherry shrimp, pond snails, cardinal tetras
flora: xmas moss, mini moss, pearl grass, dwarf hairgrass, anubias nana petite, amazon sword, duckweed, giant duckweed, banana plant, algae