UG for sale - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
Prodigious Plant Pundit

PTrader: (44/100%)
UG for sale

So I have some UG for sale. 2"x2" for $20. I'll be visiting NYC from tomorrow (Thursday) to Sunday. What I can do is, because I will be with family the whole time and they will slow me down, have you pay for the plants on Paypal and then leave the UG in an envelope with your name at the front desk of the Grand Hyatt on 42nd St (where I am staying) for you to pick up any time. I'm already doing this for someone else

It's already packed up in a padded envelope, on my way up to NYC right now. I know that a lot of people were looking for this plant here, so I thought I'd go for it. I ask that whoever buys it though sells trimmings eventually to NYC locals first so that others can enjoy it!

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." -- Steve Jobs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-19-2012, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
Prodigious Plant Pundit

Someone backed out, I now have two portions of four square inches each. I need to get rid of these while I'm up in NY, as I won't be going back to SC for some several days after Monday and the plants will die before then! I'll drop the price down to $17 for each portion to get rid of them for pickup at my hotel at the front desk (Grand Hyatt on 42nd St).

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 01:40 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (177/100%)
how long are you in town for? i'm only in manhattan today of this week then tuesday of next.

"I am Groot", the faithful protector

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
Prodigious Plant Pundit

Quote:
Originally Posted by acitydweller View Post
how long are you in town for? i'm only in manhattan today of this week then tuesday of next.
I'm coming into the city this evening and leaving on Sunday.

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 11:20 PM Thread Starter
Prodigious Plant Pundit

Last chance, leaving tomorrow.

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 11:21 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (177/100%)
out of curiosity, what's the condition of the UG at the moment?

"I am Groot", the faithful protector
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 11:33 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (12/100%)
if only I drove/my parents were willing to drive me there.

My 75 gallon High Tech Tank:

My 10 gallon High Tech Tank:

My 5.5 gallon nano College Dorm Tank:

Mom's Spec V:
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-22-2012, 11:59 PM Thread Starter
Prodigious Plant Pundit

Quote:
Originally Posted by acitydweller View Post
out of curiosity, what's the condition of the UG at the moment?
It's at the desk, I can check on it and take a photo if you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridHerp View Post
if only I drove/my parents were willing to drive me there.
Beg them, lol.

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-23-2012, 12:01 AM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (12/100%)
[QUOTE=

Beg them, lol.[/QUOTE]

Would if I could, but already had to do that to get a regulator....plus I still need the other components, not to mention a ton of stem plants, blah

Though, if someone else wants to pick this up and split it with me I'd be down for that, or if anyone wants to just send it to me......I'd be cool with that as well XD

My 75 gallon High Tech Tank:

My 10 gallon High Tech Tank:

My 5.5 gallon nano College Dorm Tank:

Mom's Spec V:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode