Anyone looking for guppies? - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-23-2012, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (2/100%)
Anyone looking for guppies?

I have a large number of guppies that im looking to get rid of for real cheap or trade for small number of clippings.. not looking for much.

Anyone in long island area interested ill bring them to you or whatever is easier for you..
any teachers in area looking to set up class tank all i ask for is pictures after its set up

Ill get pictures soon i have a pretty good variety
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (12/100%)
would it be silly if I asked for just one male? lol
for some reason, my one male guppy has yet to figure out how to breed with the 4 females I have o.O

My 75 gallon High Tech Tank:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My 10 gallon High Tech Tank:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My 5.5 gallon nano College Dorm Tank:

Mom's Spec V:
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-23-2012, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

Sure no prob take 2. They recommend 1:2 ratio. Where r u located?

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-23-2012, 10:49 PM
Planted Tank Guru

I'll answer that in pm later
out of curiosity (though I doubt I have anything) what kinda things are you looking to get?

Mom's Spec V:
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-24-2012, 12:00 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

if you have anything like plant trimmings or whatever you have. if nothing than its no big deal. I'm really trying to get rid of them over time
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-24-2012, 02:10 AM
Planted Tank Guru

you don't want snails do you? Cause I have more than enough of those to spare lol

as far as plants, I should be able to part with some weeping moss that I bought a ton of/am too lazy to re-tie to my wood, if that interests you

Mom's Spec V:
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-24-2012, 03:33 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

What type of snails. Problem with moss is i have no high lights but tempting to try in my planted bowl :P

If you want, besides the male or two i have fry as well ill give to you if youd like from two seperate tanks so they're diff blood
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-24-2012, 03:49 AM
Planted Tank Guru

I have some mts, bladder, and ramshorns, but I also have 2 little ivory mystery snails (if I can find them in my 75) that came with a shipment of frogbit that I got, and quiet honestly I don't really need 2 pea sized ivory mystery snails :P

Mom's Spec V:
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-25-2012, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

Dont worry about it, ill put some pictures up soon im moving things around and im busy later
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-26-2012, 01:55 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (11/100%)
Do you still have guppies left? I'm interested in males only (been there, done that with the breeding issue) for my 125 gallon planted tank. I could probably take a nice batch if you have enough.

I have blyxa japonica, stargrass, limnophila aromatica to trade. I'm close to Manhattan but have a car and will probably be on LI in a couple of weeks. Could meet you somewhere in between or something. If interested, I'd love to see what you have.
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-26-2012, 02:19 AM
Planted Tank Guru

^go with this guy first, I claim no first rights to anything atm lol

Mom's Spec V:
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-26-2012, 03:51 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridHerp View Post
^go with this guy first, I claim no first rights to anything atm lol
I have enough i could get you that male you asked for when your ready to get him
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-26-2012, 03:53 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavens123 View Post
Do you still have guppies left? I'm interested in males only (been there, done that with the breeding issue) for my 125 gallon planted tank. I could probably take a nice batch if you have enough.

I have blyxa japonica, stargrass, limnophila aromatica to trade. I'm close to Manhattan but have a car and will probably be on LI in a couple of weeks. Could meet you somewhere in between or something. If interested, I'd love to see what you have.
Havnt gotten rid of any yet. Just need a few days to get pictures since next couple days will be busy with work and girlfriends birthday but ill definitely have them ill keep you posted
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 06-27-2012, 12:58 AM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (11/100%)
Great, thanks. And then let me know what plants you might be interested in and I'll make sure not to trim them down until you're ready.
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 11:29 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

Sorry ive been busy, if the two of you still want i have some pics of them that i will be posting tonight

Last edited by Kworker; 07-03-2012 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Didnt finish writing what i had to say

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode