FS:Local Area Only. Bacopa caroliniana, Ludwigia sp 'red' - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (10/100%)
FS:Local Area Only. Bacopa caroliniana, Ludwigia sp 'red'

Hey guys, I am selling some extra plants that I have on hand. I am offering here to locals for now. They have roots and may have a bit of hair algae but nothing that serious. you can probably do a h2o2 dip to get rid of it.

1x Bacopa caroliniana around 11" long.
4x Ludwigia sp 'red' around 5-6 inches each

All of this for $6. I'll even throw in some frogbit plantlets if you want it. Jut let me know here. I am located in Rockaway Beach but I will be willing to meet in howard beach if you cant make it that far or don't want to pay the tolls. I would meet in the city but I don't think I'll be headed up this week. sorry anyone in manhattan. I won't be in town this weekend so I have to move it in the next couple of days.

I would usually give this away but I am trying to sell some stuff to raise money for a co2 system.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4419 by frroK, on Flickr

IMG_4420 by frroK, on Flickr

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (5/100%)
I know you're trying to save up for some CO2, but would you be open to trades? Im in Howard Beach btw.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 10:12 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluek24a4 View Post
I know you're trying to save up for some CO2, but would you be open to trades? Im in Howard Beach btw.
All I really need right noelw is needle leaf java fern. What else do you have?

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Some Erio Parkeri and Blyxa Japonica. And possibly some Ludwigia Arcuata.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

Quote:
Some Erio Parkeri and Blyxa Japonica. And possibly some Ludwigia Arcuata.
Ok. If I can't sell it. I'll be up to trade for some blyxa. The erio probably won't survive in my tanks. I have no co2 and I think that requires soft water as well, correct?

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

What water do you use in your tank? I use regular tap water. I'm assuming we have the same exact tap water. I do inject CO2 though. I've read that it can do ok without it, but I cant speak with any certainty on that.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-04-2012, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

Quote:
What water do you use in your tank? I use regular tap water. I'm assuming we have the same exact tap water. I do inject CO2 though. I've read that it can do ok without it, but I cant speak with any certainty on that.
Yea. I use tap. But I do very little water changes so my ph/gh crept up. Plus I added a bit to make it harder for my fish and shrimps.

But thanks anyway. I may be interested in the blyxa.

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-05-2012, 12:03 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Just let me know.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode