Local RAOK Red Platty Xiphophorus maculatus - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-03-2011, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (39/100%)
Local RAOK Red Platty Xiphophorus maculatus

As title says, I have 5 of those nice livebearers to donate. They are all raised in my tank, eat everything that's labeled "fish food" and are easy to breed and raise. Here's a picture of one of the females:

Local pick-up in Brooklyn, NY.

Ckeck out my photography&travel blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And "Like Us" on Facebook

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-03-2011, 02:20 PM
TÝrŰd ─▀ˇűt ╦σ R╔├ÝrŰ.

PTrader: (363/100%)
Nice platty.

Cheers!!!
¬J
"The future's uncertain, and the end is always near."
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-04-2011, 12:51 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

thanks that's the larger female BUMPity

Thanks

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

ttt two people replied but didn't show up

Thanks

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
i set up a 20g tank at my in-laws about a month ago. It is empty! And i would love to provide these guys a good home.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-11-2011, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

PMed

Thanks

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-13-2011, 01:58 AM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

Guys, pleeeease when you say you want the FREE fish, please show up or at least tell me that you changed your mind. Thank you.
Still available, those are really nice, I just have to many of them at the moment and want to give away two pairs.

BUMP

Thanks

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Just a quick update. I still have the pair i got from you. And i am on my 3rd batch of babies.. I pulled the first batch to try to raise them and they didn't fair soo well. The other 2 batch of babies i left them to fend for themselves in a HEAVELY planted (overgrown really) tank, and they are doing well.

These things get hugeeee!!!!! The female is about 3" long..

I will also be giving out some juvies soon to local forum members.

Thanks again for the RAOK

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode