Local pickup only: Flushing, Queens NYC 11355
I'm moving to California in 6 weeks so I'm looking to sell my 55 gallon setup along with 6 blood parrot cichlids and an 9" pleco. Included in the sale are:
- 55 gallon tank
- Penguin 350 HOB filter with large amount of Pothos ivy growing out of it. It serves as a fantastic nitrate sponge... I hardly ever need to change the water, as the nitrate level stays around 20ppm with a sizeable bio-load (6 blood parrot cichlids, an 9" pleco)
- sand substrate
- Fluval 4plus in-tank filter
- an old-school box bubble filter
- Whisper 60 air pump with extra air-line tubing
- 250W heater
- heavy-duty metal stand
- assorted ornaments (incl. sitting Buddha, Roman columns, plants, etc)
- whatever else I have, e.g. flakes, pellets, couple of 18" lights, automatic timers for lights, nets, etc.)
- 6 large blood parrot cichlids, raised since they were juvies. The smallest is approx 5" and the largest is approx 7"
- one 9" common pleco that fanatically cleans the glass. No algae problems ever in this tank.
Altogether, the price is $200. If bought separately, it's $120 for the tank setup and $120 for the fish.
I hate to part ways with my babies, but California calls and I need to sell my stuff. Have a great weekend!
aerial view of the Penguin with the pothos ivy growing out of it
Meet Pinky and friends
he's grown another inch since this picture was taken