Ultum Nature 45U - Full Running Setup | Schuber Wright 9g Setup - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-17-2017, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (34/100%)
Ultum Nature 45U - Full Running Setup | Schuber Wright 9g Setup

Looking to sell the entire setup in this thread: https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/22...sai-scape.html
As well as the tank in this thread + other equipment: https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/12...er-wright.html

On the 45u, all of the equipment aside from the Co2 regulator, Eheim 2213, and Hydor Inline heater, and the lily pipes has only seen two months of use or less. Everything is functioning and the tank is still up and running.

I would like to keep the pygmy cories and nerite snails since I have grown attached to them.

I have spent well over $600 on everything for this tank. The bonsai tree is worth at least $100 alone (wood costed $65 and theres at least 8 golfball portions of fissidens).

What is not listed but I am including is two glass pump bottles of homemade macro and micro nutrients for EI dosing, a black memory foam bath mat for the stand to sit on, and a pair of stainless steel planting tweezers.

OPTIONAL DEAL: If you decide that you do not want the bonsai tree, you can swap it out for a second amazing tank package:
- Used Rimless Finnex Schuber Wright 8.9g
- Lightly used 20" Finnex Fugeray Planted+
- New HOB filter from the Petco Livingston Bookshelf kit
- Another lightly used stand (same one the Ultum Nature 45u is on)
- Another lightly used memory foam bath mat (same one the 45U stand is on)
If you want this setup along with the bonsai tree then you can have it for an additional $60. If you want this setup alone, it will be $100. You can also have the Finnex PX-360 filter for an additional $15, but it does not have the tank hanging brackets.

Take the 45u setup for $350
Take the schuber wright setup for $100
Take both setups for $410
Take both setups and the Finnex PX-360 for $425 (comes with an additional standard 2.5g with sponge filter, air pump, driftwood, and fluorescent light hood, free)

If you only want one of the setups, find someone else that wants the other and come together to maximize the savings!

Pickup in Hoboken NJ. I can help move it of course. May also consider delivering it if you pay me beforehand so I don't take it down for no reason if you decide last minute that you don't want it. I am also willing to help move one tank if you take both within 30 miles of Hoboken, NJ for free if your car is too small to fit both setups.

Eheim Pimp #351, Classic 2213.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode