Need to get rid of some stuff / looking for some stuff
Spring cleaning. In the fall. I need to get rid of some aquarium and computer stuff, but since none of it seems particularly salable, I'm offering it up for free here in case anybody wants it. I'm in Bensonhurst (18th ave, N train) and can also meetup in Chinatown/Union Square.
- AquaClear 20 power filter. No media. Scorched impeller. Works, just noisy.
- Whisper 10i internal filter. No media. Cracked intake grill. Still attaches fine, it's just ugly-ish. Also works with the grill detached anyways.
- Filtermax I prefilters. Two of them.
- Several pounds of lava rock. Red. Porous. Red.
- About 7 or so Poecilia chica, a dwarf Molly species. Unfortunately, all female. I suppose if you have males, or want to cross them with other Molly species though..
- Samsung DVD-ROM. Unsure of specs
- Benq DVD-RW. Says "8/4/12//24/10/40"
- 128mb AGPx8 graphics card. Unsure of brand/chipset
I'm also looking to upgrade a 5-year-old computer, which desperately needs more memory. If you happen to have some RAM you don't need, I could really use it. The lone stick on the computer is "PC3200, non-ECC, 3-3-3-8 timing, 1T command rate", so whatever's compatible with that..
Likewise, if you just happen to have a PCIe 16x card lying around, I could use that too.. shared video memory is not fun.