The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - ID Plants
Thread: ID Plants
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2014, 01:15 AM
AquaAurora
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (37/100%)
I see Aponogeton in the back left/off center (thick and crinckle-y).. not sure which exact type though, the skinny grass one around it are hard to tell.. maybe an italian val, onion plant (if so the bulb/onion looking part is too buried), or even cyperus of some sort.
Appears to be some sort of sword plant and maybe hygro on the right back side, again not sure of exact variations/subspecies.
You might want to ask an admin to move this thread to the [Plants] section for more id input, someone else might be able to specify which exact species those all are.
Also if this is your tank can you take some more close up photos of the individual plants?

Due to photobuckets new bs cost for use of images on forums I have deleted all photobucket accounts. I apologize if you enjoyed or found my photos helpful.
Starting to update these threads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome