The Planted Tank Forum banner

Miscellany of fish stuff

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  HighDesert 
#1 ·
I bought a bunch of stuff from an ex-hobbyist and have a lot left over after using what I needed from it. Here is a partial list; if you're looking for something in particular, give me a shout. I'm in the Santa Fe area, but can deliver to Albuquerque or meet you half-way.

Mr. Cleaner Gravel Vacuum -- battery operated. In great condition -- still in original packaging. Former owner apparently used it only once. $7.00

Shipping bags -- these are the 2 mil shipping bags. There are several different sizes available -- $2.50 per pack of 25.

Powerheads -- Miscellaneous powerheads -- as I recall there are two Penguin 550's, one Penguin 1140 and three AquaClear 103's. Asking $6 a piece or $28 for the lot.

Texas Holey Rock -- quite a few lbs of this stuff. Big and small pieces. $1.00/lb

Driftwood -- mostly Malaysian driftwood -- some burl-type pieces of some other variety. Several sizes and shapes available. PM for pics.

Lots and lots of Fluorite (Seachem Fluorite mixed color), used but incredibly clean (former owner cleaned it thoroughly in vinegar, baked it twice and stored it). $0.50/lb

Heaters -- 25W, 300W

Other stuff I can't even remember.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.