Panther Crab For Sale / Trade - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-23-2016, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
Planted Member

PTrader: (9/100%)
Panther Crab For Sale / Trade

hi all - ive had this Panther Crab a little over a year and he's doing great. incredible eater. fierce predator - so please be mindful of his tank mates.
looking for absolute best offer or trades. i will include some crab cuisine which is one of the items i feed. but i would suggest you supplement that with algae wafers. he loves'em. i wont include those because i have other critters that i feed them too as well.
i would only be interested in
- some substrate (adequate for planted tanks) + rocks / driftwood
- a small light adequate for planted tanks suitable for a 10 gallon. i know i might have to come out of pocket a little to keep things fair of course.
- panda loaches (at least 4 - 6) (long shot but just in case)
- or if you have a current 10 gallon set up that you are on the fence of swapping / getting rid of, maybe we can make a swap for the entire set ups themselves. my 10 gallon with stand (black cabinet) + the panther crab, whatevers in the tank as far as rocks and decorations. no filter or heater, for your set up with tank, stand, substrate, plants and light. no filter or heater or inhabitants. we can go back and forth some to make a deal thats good all around. pretty open...
please be warned - hes an escape artist, and a hunter. quirky, looney, likes doing yoga (at least that what it looks like), very shy, but quite active if he doesnt know youre looking.
you can see him here: https://www.instagram.com/p/7QG1cZwhnV/
and this is a pic of a fully intact shell from one of the times he molted...

EDIT:
absoutely not shipping. this would be for local folks

Last edited by luky; 01-23-2016 at 02:52 PM. Reason: edit

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode