Anyone looking for.....(fish/tank) - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-22-2015, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (13/100%)
Anyone looking for.....(fish/tank)

Endlers? I have a quality line of Black Bar Endlers (Type P). I've had these for over 2 years and, needless to say, my population is up over 100. I get variations but, for the most part, these guys are true. I'm not looking for much, maybe trade for some easy to medium level plants (no high light/CO2....just medium light & excel). I am also looking for neo shrimp, preferrably blue, orange or yellow, but will take reds.

I'd like to keep this local to NJ and NYC, but will ship if no one in the area is interested or if the right deal comes along. I am also looking for people who will keep the line going; you can mix a few with other livebearers, but I wouldn't ruin the entire line. I'm not doing specific lot sizes, so if you want 10, you can have 10. 20? Then 20 it is. You will get adults, juvies and fry, both male and female. And the chances of the females being pregnant are close to 100%, so you will have more than what I give you in no time.

I'll try to get pics over the weekend. I'm not good at taking pics, and these guys are almost impossible to get. But I will try. And I'm willing to meet up within a reasonable distance. If you want to meet in NYC, well, I might have to ask for "shipping costs" since the toll is $14 and might end up having to pay for parking. I guess that can be worked out if someone is interested.

***I also have a 29 gallon standard tank. It is in great condition, no scratches or cracks and holds water just fine. The only reason I have it available is I upgraded to a 55g. The only thing with the tank is I had a stick on thermometer strip on the side towards the bottom. That can be scraped off with a razor. Let's call it 30 bucks, but we can negotiate (maybe some cash and some of the stuff I'm looking for above).

If anyone has any questions or interest, please post here or pm me.

Thanks for looking!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-27-2015, 04:39 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (8/100%)
I might be interested. Where in Jersey are you and can you post a picture? I have been looking everywhere for endlers
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-27-2015, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Hey babydragons....I'm near Hoboken, in West New York. I'll try to get pics tonight. I didn't bother this past weekend because I've received no interest.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-27-2015, 10:50 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Hard to get pics. But here are a few. Pm me if anything....maybe I can send a video or something.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode