NJAGC is looking for feedback - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-17-2015, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (4/100%)
NJAGC is looking for feedback

Although NJAGC is growing at a healthy rate, we are always interested in constructive feedback from hobbyists in the Tri-State area. This feedback helps us adjust our practices and appearance to make the registration and subsequently the stay - an enjoyable experience.

- If you are in Tri-State area and willing to attend NJAGC meetings, what is stoping you from joining the NJAGC? (Is it the registration process? The forum? The mission? Other? Please be specific.)
- What aren't we doing that you would like to see us do?

If you are more comfortable sharing requested feedback privately, please send a Private Message. Thank you in advance for your feedback.

http://www.njagc.net/

Regards,
NJAGC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-17-2015, 05:54 PM
Planted Tank Guru

I can only speak for my own unusual circumstances. Sometimes odd, scary, and weird fit too.

I've had this long-standing habit of getting into huge long-term projects around the house. For the last two years, I've been working on a detached workshop with a greenhouse attachment. My son is off at school 3 hours away, so in addition to just not having enough hours in a week, working solo makes jobs really drawn out if not a little scary. But after two solid years I'm just about there and should have a much cleaner schedule by the end of this summer

So for me, it's 90% a simple lack of time to commit to much of anything more than what I'm currently working on. The other 10% is simply geography. Meetings / functions west if I287 stand a much better chance of seeing me there.

Angelo

"Why can't my wife see all of this stuff as an investment?"
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-18-2015, 03:19 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

Thank you very much for your feedback Bushkill! It certainly sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Your workshop/greenhouse sounds really interesting. Hopefully you will have more time in your schedule over the summer and will reconsider.

NJAGC has 6 regular meetings a year including those west of 287 - pretty close to PA. While most of our members are from NJ & NY, there are folks from PA - not too far from where you're located. During months where there's not a regular meeting we have GTGs - get togethers. Some of our GTGs were visits to PA LFS and vendors and we have been discussing another one in the near future.

Feel free to send a pm or visit our newly updated website for more information. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Best regards!

http://www.njagc.net/wp/join-njagc/

Posted by Laurie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode