NJAGC is looking for feedback - The Planted Tank Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-17-2015, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower
 
NJAGC's Avatar
 
PTrader: (4/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 52
NJAGC is looking for feedback

Although NJAGC is growing at a healthy rate, we are always interested in constructive feedback from hobbyists in the Tri-State area. This feedback helps us adjust our practices and appearance to make the registration and subsequently the stay - an enjoyable experience.

- If you are in Tri-State area and willing to attend NJAGC meetings, what is stoping you from joining the NJAGC? (Is it the registration process? The forum? The mission? Other? Please be specific.)
- What aren't we doing that you would like to see us do?

If you are more comfortable sharing requested feedback privately, please send a Private Message. Thank you in advance for your feedback.

http://www.njagc.net/

Regards,
NJAGC


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NJAGC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-17-2015, 05:54 PM
Planted Tank Guru
 
PTrader: (4/100%)
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bushkill, Pa
Posts: 2,577
I can only speak for my own unusual circumstances. Sometimes odd, scary, and weird fit too.

I've had this long-standing habit of getting into huge long-term projects around the house. For the last two years, I've been working on a detached workshop with a greenhouse attachment. My son is off at school 3 hours away, so in addition to just not having enough hours in a week, working solo makes jobs really drawn out if not a little scary. But after two solid years I'm just about there and should have a much cleaner schedule by the end of this summer

So for me, it's 90% a simple lack of time to commit to much of anything more than what I'm currently working on. The other 10% is simply geography. Meetings / functions west if I287 stand a much better chance of seeing me there.

Angelo

"Why can't my wife see all of this stuff as an investment?"
Bushkill is offline  
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-18-2015, 03:19 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower
 
NJAGC's Avatar
 
PTrader: (4/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 52
Thank you very much for your feedback Bushkill! It certainly sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Your workshop/greenhouse sounds really interesting. Hopefully you will have more time in your schedule over the summer and will reconsider.

NJAGC has 6 regular meetings a year including those west of 287 - pretty close to PA. While most of our members are from NJ & NY, there are folks from PA - not too far from where you're located. During months where there's not a regular meeting we have GTGs - get togethers. Some of our GTGs were visits to PA LFS and vendors and we have been discussing another one in the near future.

Feel free to send a pm or visit our newly updated website for more information. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Best regards!

http://www.njagc.net/wp/join-njagc/

Posted by Laurie


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NJAGC is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome