Madagascar Lace in Lawrenceville by trenton - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-06-2015, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (5/100%)
Madagascar Lace in Lawrenceville by trenton

Pets plus in lawrenceville has a lot of plants in stock all of the sudden including Madagascar lace plants if anyone is interested, as well as a lot of new interesting livestock.
Interesting Plecos
Wild Rams
Cuckatoo cichlids
Rope fish
Dwarf crayfish
Xmas and peacock moss
Uncommon swords
Micro sword
Lots of nano fish
Blue eyed Gertrude

Well, a lot more, worth a trip if your near, place isn't that clean and I don't usually buy fish there but,,,,,thats what a qt tank is for.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (43.5 KB, 2 views)

If in doubt, add more plants!

My not-enough-plants-but-not-enough-space-to-put-anymore-so-will-start-going-up-box-of-water.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (22/100%)
Did you notice the size of the apistos? I just missed that shipment a week ago.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-06-2015, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Small. <1"

My not-enough-plants-but-not-enough-space-to-put-anymore-so-will-start-going-up-box-of-water.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-06-2015, 03:52 PM
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)
These stores are franchised I think. Could be wrong. The one in Stroudsburg Pa is really small and doesn't have more than 8 tanks of livestock and I've never seen plants.

Angelo

"Why can't my wife see all of this stuff as an investment?"
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-07-2015, 07:26 PM
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (6/100%)
I know the fish room manager. He really knows what he is talking about. IMO, with the corporate chainstores, its a balancing act between doing what is best for the fish and what is "adequate". Management many times wants to do only the minimum...

This guy has given sound advice many times and has told me NOT to buy some things at times.. He'll order items if you are looking for something specific.
My biggest complaint is the store overprices everything. I only buy here when there is a SALE.

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase at this location...Other chainstores, I wouldn't say that..
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-07-2015, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

It seems every time I go there is a new guy who claims to be changing things for the better. This new guy, just for the fact that they had "different" plants and livestock kinda gave me the impression he wws more knowledgeable then most sales people. I'll be going back, may try and give my puffer a few new tank mates.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2015, 02:14 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)
I remember being there once and it was not worth going back. Haven't been there since... might give them another chance after seeing this thread

I normally go to Hidden Reef in Levittown. Anyone have suggestions for other places near Princeton? I need to make a trip at some point for common stuff like manzanita, java fern, anubias, and maybe RCS...
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-13-2015, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Went back the other day and again was not impressed. A lot of dead fish in all the tanks. But, with that being said I do like the hidden reef, but there is a place in Trenton called all aquatics. They just reopened I think. They had some interesting plants last time I went.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode