Exotic Hardy Fish, harder to find locally
Shutting down a 75g for a rescape to work on a New Project
I'm Located around Rutgers New Brunswick. (I also sell Blue guppies and CBS shrimp but I needa focus on this first )
1. Pair of Bosemani Rainbows Adult (Sold together) $25 The Male Acts like a puppy and loves being fed.
2. Neolamprologus Brichardi (Lyretail Cichlid) $20 ** I paid $25 for it (Lake Tanganyika Cichlid)
3. Ropefish $20 (They are said to jump out the tank but I've never had problems so long as the water is good and they have shelter.) Will Eat Pellets!
4. Albino Pleco $10 not shy at all and does a good job at eating algae.
5. Burmese Border Loach $16 for the (Pair) Active bois and will do an amazing job at keeping the substrate clean
Take all the fish for $70
+ 2 free feeder goldfish
Ill throw in some some free plants too!