Looking for freshwater shrimp in St. Louis? - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-21-2015, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)
Looking for freshwater shrimp in St. Louis?

Wondering if anyone on this forum is located in St. Louis and breeds shrimp or has a tank with too many/extras they would like to sell? Or knows someone who does? I'm having trouble locating anything local that are quality, in stock, or reasonably priced. I'd prefer to not order online so I'm posting on here.

I'm looking at picking up 10-20 shrimp total. Looking for some cherry shrimp, crystal red shrimp, Crystal Blue Shrimp, and/or blue tiger shrimp. I really just want a mix of some red and some blue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-04-2015, 08:15 PM
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
I have red cherry shrimp, text me 314-541-6518 or give me a call sometime. Only place I have seen freshwater shrimp is at Tropical World Pets and they are rarely in stock, they get cleaned out as soon as they get any in.

As of now I only have the red cherries, but ordering blue pearls this week. Anything beyond these two species is too high maintenance for me and my schedule! Maybe I'll throw an ad up on here when I have the blues breeding well.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode