Selling my Aqueon 36 G Bowfront
I'm consolidating my resources to just the 75 gallon tank and so I'm selling this 1 year and two month old tank with stand. This tank is in very good condition. The silicone is in excellent shape with no scraper marks. There are no scratches on the glass either. The tank also comes with the stand seen in the picture made to fit this tank. This tank is still currently running and fully cycled so if it's set up within 48 hours (everything kept wet) than you could add fish right away.
The tank comes with:
- full hood (hinge on one side is loose but works fine)
- National geographic deluxe programable 30" LED light retrofitted to stock hood
- tank stand with doors for storage
- two Aqueon quite flow HOB filters
- 200 watt AGA heater
- 1.5" deep of black (1/4" size) aquarium gravel
- 8.8 once supply of Proper PH 7.0 that treats 208 gallons
- all the plastic plants and decorations you see in this picture
Asking price is $155
I also have some water sprite and a few other miscellaneous plants that I can include with this purchase.
Bump: See other picture below.
75 gallon planted low tech
10 gallon quarantine planted low tech
5 gallon planted (sons) low tech
Plant heavily, fertilize well, stock lightly, change water weekly, and most importantly do not use too much light.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.