Complete 4 stage RO/DI reverse osmosis/deionization system for aquarium and vivarium use – everything you need to get going. All parts in good working condition as of last check; latest move brought me to apartment where plumbing and available space aren't convenient for continued use, so I'm going with a (lower-output) distiller.
In Allston near Cambridge. PU only please.
- Bulk Reef Supply 4 Stage Value PLUS Reverse Osmosis/Deionization System - 75 GPD - $193.49
- Seachem Hydro Tote Collapsible Water Jug - $10.99
- Bucket + RO Float Valve, Regular - $11.99
- BRS 4 Stage Value Replacement Filter Kit (Stage One - Purtrex 1 Micron Sediment Filter; Stage Two - BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block; Last Stage - DI Resin) - $29.99
- One Cartridge Refill (1.25 lbs.) DI Resin - Color Changing - $12.99 = $12.99
- Reverse Osmosis *Adjustable* Float Valve - $15.99
Total value new: $275.44
$215 $200 $160 $100
Note electronic TDS meter, not visible in photo, *is* included but was repositioned to top.