Bunch of stuff - Free local pickup
I have been simplifying recently and have a whole lot of bits and pieces along with some really good stuff I would like to pass on to someone who could use it. This is an offer to take all and not pick and choose what you want...for free. Basically I will have all in a bin and you take the bin. All of this stuff was being saved as backups for my main tank and originally used on a 29 gallon that I used to propagate plants. If nobody claims this stuff it is going in a junk pile for removal next week. Please PM me if interested as I do not check the forums very much. I would prefer to have the items picked up over the weekend. I will not ship and this is for local pickup only. Located in Metrowest area between 128 and 495.
Some of the items included:
- GLA Cal Aqua glass intake and return pipes (just needs a good cleaning)
- Eheim pro 3 2071 (was my backup for my tank, works perfectly, needs filter media, hoses and cleaning)
- assorted additives (Purigen, Nilocg Liquid Nutirents, etc)
- Possibly some LaMotte high end test kits if not expired
- 2 BML Dutch Spectrum 30" light strips (not many hours on them, tank mounts (possibly hanging mount kit as well), assorted cords, manual dimmer) Just need to be cleaned of mineral deposits to look like new. 1 6500k high output, 1 6500k regular output. Outstanding lights!
- 1 Fluval 24" (expands to 30" I believe) plant LED
- PAR meter made by planted tank member
- Assorted pieces of driftwood
- GLA inline CO2 diffuser (new)
- Twinstar algae inhibitor (needs cleaning to decalcify).
- Some Eheim gravel vaccum contraption that I never really used.
- Assorted bits and pieces for fluval and eheim filers.
- 5 gallon aquarium with sponge filter and heater used as hospital tank.
- Lots of other odds and ends with more added as I find more stuff.