Fish need new home - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-11-2017, 03:56 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Fish need new home

Hello!

I need to rehouse all of my guppies as I will be moving away for the summer and will not have anyone to properly care for the higher maintenance tanks they cause. They are Fancy guppies of a couple types, mostly Red tailed back tuxedos. Some are yellow tailed and i have a couple endler hybrids. It would be a total of 30ish, but if you only want a couple let me know. I will probably hold a couple for a family member who wants a few later. Of note i also have some endlers but I think I can hold on too them... I would rather not have to give these to my local Petco and or petsmart knowing the likely hell they would be put through. They are all fairly young (not fully grown although sexually mature) and I have some fry around as well. I am in Carroll county. I will be leaving within the week for out of state and won't be coming back for a 3 or so months. Reply here or send me a PM for more info. I will try and get a couple good pics of a few tomorrow. Anyone who is interested in southern PA is also welcome to contact me.

Thanks!

"Do. Or do not. There is no try." ~Yoda

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode