The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - How do I "plumb" a reactor into a fluval?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 05:17 PM
Planted Tank Guru
PTrader: (266/100%)
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northern California
Posts: 9,417
Is it the ribbed tubing? If so, go to Home Depot. Get the right sized vinyl tubing. The ribbed tubing is notorious for leaking when you try to plumb in-line devices.

Then replace the ribbed outflow tubing with the new vinyl tubing and plumb in your peripherals and use hose clamps.

I know people have successfully plumbed in things and have kept their ribbed tubing, but I replaced all of my tubing with vinyl tubing and I like my current setup very much. Don't have the worry of something leaking in the future.
epicfish is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome