I like the concept. couple of things you may or may not know....
- don't worry about not going with an ADA
tank (that can be bought from ADG). If your scape is good enough, those ugly black trims won't matter (see https://www.plantedtank.net/forums/ph...k-warning.html
- careful with the sand and aquasoil (?) mixing.
- good luck with keeping the sand clean (diatoms, bga, gsa, even bba are easily seen with those)
- driftwood from manzanita takes about a week or so to get waterlogged, but will discolor your water like crazy. Make sure you boil it if you get some. Get Purigen or carbon as insurance in case you see water discoloration.
- that wisteria will take over your tank, and the longer it is there the better its rooting will be -- will give you a good dust clouding when you decide to take it out.
- the tank needs a top up. Get the water line high enough to be hidden by the black trim, I promise you it will look better.