I have come to a point where I am a bit too distracted to really give my tank the care it needs. I have had a lot of fun over the last year getting back into the hobby but I have some big vacations and possibly a move ahead of me so its time to disassemble
I will be willing to send some things in the mail but I would prefer to sell things to people in the Chicagoland area and sell them in person.
Please see a list of what I am selling and the prices:
1. $15 for One pair of half-dollar sized angelfish. One yellow and one veil-tail wild type patterned. The two get along well and are always together... may turn out to be a mating pair at some point.
2. $5 for 3 well fed Ottos.
3. $5 for 1 brown bristle nosed pleco. He has nice coloring and is great at cleaning up.
4. Free 1 Orange Platy... would prefer to send her to someone with other Platys.
5. Free 2 Gertrude's Blue eyed Rainbow females. I have had these two for a year... they really do best with more of their species.
6. Free Olive Nerite snails... probably around 3 left?
1. $15 for a lot of what I believe to be Christmas Moss... Like a lot.
2. $5 for about 7 small Jungle Vals
3. $25 for two very large sections of thin-leafed java ferns... Really beautiful, really fill out a good part of my 75 gallon tank.
4. $5 for three Anubias Nana plants (4-6 leaves each)
5. Free section of sad looking HC
6. Free three crypt wendtii that have seen better days
7. Free group of red stemmed plants that have seen better days but always come back strong
8. Any weirdos who are into duck weed you can have as much as you want.
I will prefer buyers who take more so that I don't have to do so many trips. If you buy more I am willing to negotiate on price.
PM me or post below! I want to be done with this process by December 12.
Let the games begin!!!!!