The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - My Emersed setup!
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2013, 02:39 AM Thread Starter
frrok
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (10/100%)
Sorry guys. I haven't updated this thread in a year or so...ever since hurricane sandy. well the 20L was destroyed in the storm as were the plants. good new is I started new set up with a 10 gallon. originally I had my old pc light on this, growth was decent. I got a finnex ray 2 and the plant growth exploded!. set up is a little different. I just have a plastic containers and pots with plants. I have an idea on how to make it more efficient. right now the plants grew all mixed ion with each other. I want to separate the plants at some point with dividers... but well see I kind of like the way it looks right now. I actually pull some crypts so there is a little bare spot...
see if you can guess what plants are growing in there... thanks for looking!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome