AquaAurora
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (36/100%)
Cycling log: (10/21)

Cycling log: (10/21)
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 5
Nitrate: 10-20

Ammonia still gets eaten like crazy (keep adding several ml each day) but nitrites have not gone down yet. I've had some nitrates, but the plants seem to be eating it up so its not building up that much.
All the anacharis has been moved to my driftwood soaking bin along with one of the lights. I seem to have snails and they like to lay eggs exclusively on the anacharis so moving that out till I can give them a good 'clean' to get rid of those. I also moved about 1/2 the old java fern with plantlets growing to the Evolve, mainly smaller pieces that had a chance of getting sucked up into the filter. All remaining plants are on/around the large driftwood and under the remaining light.
All the healthy javas have new growth on the rhizomes, and I think one of the new anaubias nana even has a new leaf growing on it already O.o, the same one that was flowering (and still is).
I placed some pieces of a broken air stone I'd left sitting in my cycled tank for over a week into the "55" this morning when I did my daily pleco poop cleaning. I also added about (little more than) half a bottle of tetra safe start to the "55" the bottle says it works for up to 100 gallons. I don't know that it will work, I've heard reviews pointing both ways. But we'll see, if its eats my nitrites and keeps them down as I feed ammonia to the tank then I'll be a believer. If its a flop there's a money back guarantee so I'll just go that route and continue waiting for the nitrite eating bacteria to build up.

Still haven't gotten around to buying a background yet, I really need to. The green tubing makes the water look lime green (like the glass is covered in tiny algae) but its just an illusion from light bouncing off the green plastic.... seriously why green?

Due to photobuckets new bs cost for use of images on forums I have deleted all photobucket accounts. I apologize if you enjoyed or found my photos helpful.
Starting to update these threads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome