Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-28-2014, 04:09 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (1/100%)
Are you selling or buying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eheim Pimp #540
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Finnex Member #11
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ADA Gentleman #6

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-28-2014, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (5/100%)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMaster View Post
Are you selling or buying?

I am selling, sorry there was a typo.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-28-2014, 05:11 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Just getting into buces, do you have any other varieties? Looking for really small leave types. Mahalo

Eheim Pimp #540
Finnex Member #11
ADA Gentleman #6

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-02-2014, 06:07 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Thanks again Dug for the buces. I'll for sure be using some if not all of the smaller leaf plants in my "Kopje" tank. And to think, I was just curious if you were buying or selling that plant.

Eheim Pimp #540
Finnex Member #11
ADA Gentleman #6

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-18-2014, 10:04 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Finally put the buce "Sherry" along w/ a buce "Titan" in my "Iwagumi" 60P. Also placed a guava root cluster in the tank. Renamed the tank journal "Snag" because of the changing theme.

Eheim Pimp #540
Finnex Member #11
ADA Gentleman #6

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-22-2014, 06:17 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (16/100%)
Welcome to the bucephalandra world. Haha.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-22-2014, 07:01 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Good to infuse new things into my evolving scapes. Keeping it fresh. It's Morbo's fault. haha

Eheim Pimp #540
Finnex Member #11
ADA Gentleman #6

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-22-2014, 08:49 PM
Planted Member

PTrader: (21/100%)
Quote:
Good to infuse new things into my evolving scapes. Keeping it fresh. It's Morbo's fault. haha

Can we expect a full buce tank from you at Aquascapes' next contest?
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-22-2014, 08:59 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Nah, buces take a long time to spread and clump. I like to set up tanks w/ a nice scape or trying out new ideas. I do plan on setting up a tank for the contest that may include buce(s).

Eheim Pimp #540
Finnex Member #11
ADA Gentleman #6

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-13-2014, 10:02 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Nah, buces take a long time to spread and clump. I like to set up tanks w/ a nice scape or trying out new ideas. I do plan on setting up a tank for the contest that may include buce(s).

Larry do a buce pico tank! Lol ur so talented !!!

Finnex member #14
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-13-2014, 10:05 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:

Hahahhaa. My blame for my buce addiction would be Mr.Manini hahahha

Finnex member #14
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-14-2014, 09:41 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charrr89 View Post
Larry do a buce pico tank! Lol ur so talented !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charrr89 View Post
Hahahhaa. My blame for my buce addiction would be Mr.Manini hahahha

Hi Char,
I think you're mistaking patience for talent. Got lots of patience. Growing buces & carpet plants, you need lots & lots of patience. RU a member of TAPS?

Eheim Pimp #540
Finnex Member #11
ADA Gentleman #6

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-14-2014, 10:59 PM
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Hi Char,
I think you're mistaking patience for talent. Got lots of patience. Growing buces & carpet plants, you need lots & lots of patience. RU a member of TAPS?

Yeah I think so. On Facebook right lol I starting a dsm... It'll show how impatient I am -_-

Finnex member #14

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode