Bought some green neon tetras. - The Planted Tank Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 08:00 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 100
Bought some green neon tetras.

I went with the family to aquascapes today and bought some green neon tetras.
Just wondering I have never seen this fish before here does anybody else sell them?
stan71 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 08:10 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
PTrader: (2/100%)
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 635
Haven't seen them here but jojo has some exotic rare fish avaliable. Haven't picked up any from him but I do know for sure he is probably the only one besides Leighton that can get fishes like that their is a new upcoming fish supplier he can get a lot of exotic fish.

I got several exotic fish from him

Macrostoma Brunei
Apistogramma Ivanacara Adoketa
Blue rainbow forktails
Cactus plecos
Nicaragua cichlids
52149 is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-31-2014, 02:22 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by daboss808 View Post
Haven't seen them here but jojo has some exotic rare fish avaliable. Haven't picked up any from him but I do know for sure he is probably the only one besides Leighton that can get fishes like that their is a new upcoming fish supplier he can get a lot of exotic fish.

I got several exotic fish from him

Macrostoma Brunei
Apistogramma Ivanacara Adoketa
Blue rainbow forktails
Cactus plecos
Nicaragua cichlids
Yea thats where I got them from JoJo at Aquascapes.Leighton isn't he the guy with the warehouse in Pearl City?
I forgot his website,but if remember right he imports really exotic fish and bigger ones too right?
stan71 is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-31-2014, 04:24 AM
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
PTrader: (2/100%)
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan71 View Post
Yea thats where I got them from JoJo at Aquascapes.Leighton isn't he the guy with the warehouse in Pearl City?
I forgot his website,but if remember right he imports really exotic fish and bigger ones too right?
Yeah that's Leighton
52149 is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-05-2014, 04:55 AM
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (1/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kauai, Hawaii
Posts: 8
Where did Aquascapes move to? I was on O'ahu last month and they had moved. Couldn't find out where they went.
mahealani is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-05-2014, 07:35 AM Thread Starter
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahealani View Post
Where did Aquascapes move to? I was on O'ahu last month and they had moved. Couldn't find out where they went.
Behind Eagle Cafe on Nimitz highway.
stan71 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome