Cycling log: 10/16

Cycling log: (10/16)
pH:7.4-7.6
Ammonia:0
Nitrite:2-5
Nirtate:10-20
GH:214.8
Kh:71.6

I feel like I'm doing the GH test wrong since it comes out so high... going from orange to green... well it takes several drops before it really turns orange.. but oh well, at least I never have to worry about my pH falling through the floor.
Accidentally added 0.1 ml too much ammonia when topping it off today so decided between that and the translucent slime/fungus left over from the wood that I'd do a 5 gallon wc. Came out eassily enough got a lot-but not all- of the nasty stuff from the wood. Grabbed about 5 gallons to dump back in and [censored][censored][censored][censored] forgot to de-chlorinate! Good thing no fish in there but I probably just killed off all my good ammonia munching BB. I realized less than a minute after putting the water in and dumped about 4x as much dE-cholinator as I needed in just to add to the stupidity.

Oh well it will give me an excuse to test out the tetra safestart formula I got along with my heater for the tiny tnak (see signature for journal), test tubes, and more de-chlorinator since my bottle was nearly (and now is) empty.
I'm waiting a few hours then will test ammonia again and add some as needed to bring it up to 3ppm and re-start the fishless cycle along with the tetra stuff.

Due to photobuckets new bs cost for use of images on forums I have deleted all photobucket accounts. I apologize if you enjoyed or found my photos helpful.
Starting to update these threads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome