Aquarium Plants - FREE - The Planted Tank Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-27-2020, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (14/100%)
Aquarium Plants - FREE

My Fluval Flex 57l (15 gallon tank) is over run with Dwarf Water Lettuce so I guess it's time to thin it out again...

I have enough to give around 20-30 Dwarf Water Lettuce plants to fill 3 sandwich bags!!! (1 bag per person) If not picked up within 2-3 days then I'll be forced to throw it in the trash...

Dwarf Water Lettuce is great for cover, for absorbing excess nutrients like nitrates, and great for baby fish to hide in!!! It's easy to grow, doesn't require special lighting, or fertilizers; It grows rapidly, and will fill up a tank fast!!!!

Must pickup in person as I don't have a car, and please wear a face mask!

(FYI my tank does have Pink Ramshorn Snails so you might get a hitchhiker, and my tank has copepods because I have no fish in the tank to eat them)

If interested PM me

Local Pickup ONLY So please do not ask me to ship

I moved almost all of the Dwarf Water Lettuce into 2 buckets and put them out on my patio, and into the sunlight... This way I'll always have some available to give away during Summer months!!!

I also have 2-3 Red Tiger Lotus starter plants that are rooted, and ready to go!!! (does not have bulb) - FREE

2 - Crypt. Wendtii Red, nice and rooted starter plants - FREE

1 - Amazon Sword Echinodorus Bleheri, rooted and ready to go - FREE

Again Local P/U only

15g Fluval Flex - Will be a planted shrimp tank

Last edited by xxUnRaTeDxxRkOxx; 06-29-2020 at 08:00 PM. Reason: added more plants

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode