The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Catastrophe!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 06:22 AM
SuRje1976
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (10/100%)
Send a message via AIM to SuRje1976 Send a message via MSN to SuRje1976 Send a message via Skype™ to SuRje1976
First off, I'm sorry for your loss. I would be heartbroken to lose those fish! But something doesn't quite make sense to me either. If the tubing popped off the diffuser, the CO2 bubbles would have been quite large, and most would have floated to the surface and escaped into the room. Also, the diffuser doesn't really restrict the flow of CO2. Well it does add a bit of back-pressure, but certainly not enough that the loss of it inline would allow for an unhindered dump of your CO2 tank. Was your tank empty in the morning? What do you have inline after your primary regulator? Sounds like an end of tank dump to me as well.

Sergio C.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-
-

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome