, @Botia dude
, @Ken Keating1
- Hi all and a quick update:
- The new ETA on the Waterbox 190.5 is by the end of this Friday. They threw in a free T-shirt for a 3-month wait and I plan on using it to wipe off water stains off the glass. Waterbox just announced a new line targeted towards freshwater planted market: https://www.waterboxaquariums.com/freshwater/
. The new "Clear" line will have clear silicon (instead of black) and a tank can be bought without a stand. The pricing appears to be identical to their marine line and, the silicon color aside, you get a lot more with the marine version for the same price.
- I bought 3x AI Prime Freshwater and now debating whether to use them on the new tank or Current Satellites that I already have. I am "testing" one AI Prime on an 18" cube and my initial impression is rather mixed, especially with their WiFi-based control app. If somebody wants to play with them, I have one available for a short-term loan.
- I'm a bit apprehensive with Waterbox's delivery process, especially after I signed their "Freight Release" legal "wash our hands off", "cover our ass" toilet paper. What was your experience? Thanks.
- On another front, I'm thinking of driving to AquaWorkz this Monday afternoon. I currently have no sexy plants to share but would love to see you all, eat some Chocolate Pie, and BS. If anybody wants to meet up then we can argue the time. @aquascape
- you are a great companion and your daughter is a Princess and I would love to talk about Stinky with her again.