The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - gravel claening in a fully planted tank?
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-27-2007, 03:37 PM
spypet
Banned

PTrader: (56/100%)
I find a combination of Malaysian Trumpet Snails and Ramshorn Snails do an excellent job of keeping my gravel from ever needing a vacuum. they both reproduce without making any distracting mess in your tank. but the key is to under feed your fish. ever since I learned to feed my fish far less then they'd want, my tank and my fish seem much healthier, and my nitrates are finally under control.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome