The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - I<3<*))))>< 's Learning Experience (Rescape - 9/13)
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 11:31 PM Thread Starter
I<3<*))))><
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (16/100%)
Send a message via Yahoo to I<3<*))))><
Thanks!

I thought about upgrading my lighting to a Finnex, read all sorts of great things about em on here. But I don't want to be bothered with CO2 on this tank.
I'd like to be able to focus on grasping everything else a lil bit better before tackling that.

I do want to get a 2nd 13w Fluval Fixture though...
With 2 of those running on my Flora would I need CO2? I plan to stick to low/med light plants, but want them to be able to obtain good growth. So far the only plant I actaully see growth from is the drawf lily. Which grows crazy fast, hehe.

I took out the rest of the Bacopa Carolina today. Fed up, awoke to more stems floating. They're now in the betta bowl with other random plant bits. I really should clean that up tomorrow.

I got some Rotala rotundifolia & possibly a few other random low light plants from a user here coming sometime this week. Hoping I'll see them tomorrow.
Oh also my water lettuce might be here then!!! It'd be perfect timing, water change is due for tomorrow.

Update on the shrimp coming in as well, they got shipped out today!! So Im expecting 15+ Fire Reds Thursday hopefully, along with a tad of willow moss and dried bee pollen. Said it was their favorite food.

What do you all feed your shrimp? ATM mine are getting Fluval shrimp pellets and having them scavenge. Course right now it's only the 3 amano & 1 orange neo. I'm thinking they deserve better nutrition than pellets though...

Stephanie - RAOK Club #130

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome